Hope everyone is doing well and getting prepared for our next round of MLPA meetings, thankfully (for us) they are in Fort Bragg this month which means we must have another potluck! Unfortunately, abalone season is closed the month of July so we will have to suffer with all the other good food all of you will be bringing!
Here are the details please feel free to pass around this is an opportunity to learn about the MLPA meetings that will be going on the next two days and hang out with each other before we have to sit all day!
Mendocino Community Potluck II
Tuesday July 20th
Learn more about the MLPA
5-8 p.m (drop by anytime!)
St. Michael & All Angels Episcopal
Church Fort Bragg
201 East Fir Street
Fort Bragg, CA 95437-3110
We would appreciate it if everyone could help out by bringing food in the following manner;
* We understand there will attendees traveling into Fort Bragg on Tuesday, so no pressure in bringing a homemade dish (unless you want to!). Chips and salsa, beverages, etc. are just fine
* Last name A-G Bring an appetizer
* Last name H-P bring a dessert
* Last name Q-Z Bring a main dish
* If anyone would like to help with set up and tear down please contact me by email
Don’t forget that the BRTF will be taking public comment at approximately 4pm Wednesday at the CV Star Center!
We hope to see everyone there! Have a great weekend.