- Thai Winners in 2014 Benefit from Low Tuna Prices, Losers Suffer from EMS
- Forum Fisheries Agency Praises Fishing Projects in PNG
- Immediate Skipjack Fishing Shut Down: How Long?
- All Eyes On PNA To Avoid Global Tuna Crisis
- Three Major Tuna Stocks Show Significant Improvement, ISFF
- Mauritius: Seafood Hub Ltd and Princes Tuna to Merge Their Tuna Activities
- US Samoa Longliners Could Get Access To Prohibited Zone
- Final Action Slated on Bering Sea Salmon Bycatch
- 2014 Alaska Seafood Exports Exceeded $2.26 Billion
- BC Salmon Farms: How Are They Affecting Wild Stocks?
- Harvest Grows in Tanner, Snow Crab Fisheries
West Coast Ports May Preview
In May we will take a look at the home ports of the West Coast commercial fishing fleet.
The commercial fishing industry is critical to the economic survival of these ports dotting the coast from south of San Diego, California to points well north of Bristol Bay, Alaska.
Don’t miss this issue of Fishermen’s News and should you like your port mentioned, contact Bill Forslund no later than March 23rd.
2016 Fishermen’s News Calendar Photo Contest
* $150 Cash
* One Year Subscription to Fishermen’s News
* 25 copies of the 2016 Fishermen’s News Calendar to share with family & friends! The winning photos will be announced/displayed at the Fishermen’s News exhibit (booth #222) this year at Pacific Marine Expo, where we will hand out over 1,000 free copies of the best calendar on the coast!